Mobile Number Tracker

Track and trace any mobile phone number of India. Find the operator i.e. network name and address of the mobile number. We also make few predictions about the owner of the number. Guess the person who made calls/miss-calls you with our help.


Vodafone

Vodafone is multinational company and hence we limit this topic to Vodafone India. When we read pages of history about Vodafone India, we’ll find interesting facts. Remember Hutch? All of sudden, where it went? Actually, Vodafone was formerly Hutchison Essar and Vodafone Essar. But in 2011, Vodafone Group paid Essar to make a buyout of Essar from the telecom network and hence entitled to 74 % stake in the company. The rest of 26% is owned by Indian investors, which is as per the Indian laws.

Vodafone India provides both 2G and 3G calling and data services. Both postpaid and prepaid connections are available. Even it launched few smartphones like Vodafone Blue, Vodafone smart. It also provides its 3g based dongle for high speed internet access. Callertunes, call waiting, call conference, miss-call alerts, and serveral other value added services is provided by Vodafone india network. It also provides online recharge facility via which customers can top up or recharge online. Its reach into metropolitan cities is strong. For Business customers and entrprises, it provides internet leased lines, virtual private networks, bulk and interactive sms, corporate callertunes, international toll free services.

Vodafone is also widely appraised for its ads campaign. The new campaign that currently runs on TV is ZooZoo ad. Vodafone customer care number is 111 which can be dialed from Vodafone mobile numbers only.

Vodafone India